IngredientsFor: 4 servings
- 8 oz. uncooked whole wheat or multigrain angel hair pasta
- 4 5 oz. each boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup dried marsala wine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Pound chicken with a meat mallet to ¼ in thickness. In a large resalable plastic bag, mix the flour, lemon pepper and salt. Add to chicken, one piece at a time; close bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove, keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add wine; bring to a boil. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Return chicken to pain, turning to coat with sauce; heat through.
- 4. Drain pasta; serve with the chicken mixture.
Nutritional Information: 493 cal., 11g fat (2g sat. fat), 78mg chol., 279mg sodium, 50g carb., 7g fiber, 40g protein.
Source: Taste of Home – March 2013