The caring staff at Hospital District #6 are dedicated to the delivery of healthcare needs for the patients we serve. We are committed to provide the best care possible with resources available.
Our policies, procedures, and equipment are constantly being monitored to assure the patient of the most up-to-date technology available.
We are fortunate to have skilled physicians, nurses, and therapists qualified to provide services and treatment for acute medical and surgical problems. We believe that every patient is someone special, we want to be more than just a hospital—we want to be “Your Hospital”.
We encourage visitors for emotional support and recovery. To provide a restful, safe, and healing environment, we ask that all visitors comply with the following guidelines
- Please sign in and sign out while you are visiting the hospital. This is for the safety of our patients, employees, and other visitors
- The number of visitors may be limited at the nurses’ discretion
- Please keep children under adult supervision at all times
- Refrain from visiting if you have a cold, sore throat, any contagious disease
- No tobacco is allowed on the premises
- Observe precaution signs before entering a room
- Please leave the room during tests, treatments, or at other times the patient needs privacy.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Vending machines are located across from the Nurses’ Station (Harper Campus) and across from the Emergency Department (Anthony Campus). Coffee, iced tea, and water are available in the employee lunch rooms.
- Meals maybe purchased from our kitchens for visitors. Please ask your nurse for more information including daily menus and ordering deadlines.
- Each hospital has a Family Room that has a TV, games, and reading materials for visitors.
PATIENT, FAMILY, & STAFF SAFETY
DOOR LOCKING POLICY
For the safety of our patients, staff, and visitors, we have specific door-locking policies in place.
- HARPER CAMPUS
Main Entrance and South Entrance (Nursing hall) are open 6am—9pm everyday.
Other entrances are open M-F 6am-7:30pm and locked on weekends and holidays.
The ER entrance is locked 24 hours a day with 2 buzzers available to reach medical staff.
- ANTHONY CAMPUS